Saturday, December 26, 2009

Answering Message Sample A Producer Breached Our Contract And I Want My Money Back?

A Producer Breached Our Contract And I Want My Money Back? - answering message sample

The manufacturer agreed to produce 2 songs for me and send me a written record of monitoring stations in the lyrics of the songs that I him. He agrees with the contract and your signature. Now I have to deal released a few songs, but never proof of this open space. Since then he has not responded to my e-mails and instant messages. According to our contract, but the samples that will reimburse me or clarify 2 new songs. Since I no longer respond to my attempts to communicate with him, I brought a small claims court, but we live in separate states (I'm in Illinois, Pennsylvania). How can I take to fulfill our contract and my money? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment