Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cd Rate Calculator Is There Any Point In CD Laddering Right Now With All These Low Rates?

Is there any point in CD Laddering right now with all these low rates? - cd rate calculator

First, please answer NO SPAM money SITE. Thank you very much.

Well, from ...

The highest rate CD, which I found on the speakers at the national level in the United States, Citibank is 3.50% APY for 5 years, that's all. Now that I used is CD's Ladder Bankrate simulator to see how it is in the current market expansion of CD could be profitable ...

We are Citibank CD rates, for example. Assuming you make $ 5000 to invest.
$ 1,000 for 1 year = 1.50% APY
$ 1000 for 2 years = 1.75% APY
$ 1000 for 3 years = 2.25% APY
$ 1000 for 4 years = 2.75% APY
$ 1000 for 5 years = 3.50% APY

My results were:
CD $ 5799 with scaling
CD $ 5386 with no scaling

Only a difference of $ 412?? Are you friggin kidding me? How pathetic is, dass On a scale *. CD *

Maybe I did something wrong? I do not know, please tell me. Otherwise, it makes sense that these things do not end these fees?

No comments:

Post a Comment