Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Does Teacher Go To Work If I Want To Be A High School History Teacher Does It Really Matter Where I Go To College?

If I want to be a high school history teacher does it really matter where I go to college? - how does teacher go to work

I am currently the best university in the State College for my condition, but I hate it. I want to go to another school to continue my studies instead of history. My goal is Professor of Social Sciences. Is it really important to go to public universities? Potential employers really care?

3 comments:

  1. It does not matter, taking evidence of the university. You can contact a public or private university, since they belong to an association of state accreditation. You should be able to online, which you will find interesting as a last resort, the State Department to the general call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accreditted I think a school with great praise is good, as appropriate contacts here, is the right of the school is not so important for employers. If you do not have to be satisfied with your current school change depending on the position. Remember that this is only a means to an end, and will soon be over and you have the availability to choose where to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really, the choice of schools their business. You will find that many classes that are not really prepared for their work. This is run as once you have set, that counts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete