Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ear Infection Condition_symptoms How Long Does A Infant Ear Infection Take To Go Away With Drops?

How long does a infant ear infection take to go away with drops? - ear infection condition_symptoms

My son of 13 months or has had an ear infection. Your doctor has prescribed antibiotics and oral drops. Drops said to give 1 drop in both ears every 2 hours. Taking antibiotics and is administered orally for 5 days. I gave her ear drops every 2 hours, except during the night, so you can sleep at night in peace. And I gave her the antibiotic for 5 days as indicated. With what happens for one week (5 / 6) day of your opinion, the ear infection would be gone?

1 comment:

  1. May take up to 10 days. The drops only help the pain during the course of antibiotics. If your daughter has only the antibiotic for 5 days, then I guess it was not very bad. I had to do for 10 days. Your child should begin to feel better, at any time.

    ReplyDelete