Friday, November 13, 2009

Ingrown Hair Disease Beard Question - Ingrown Hair Problem..?

Beard question - ingrown hair problem..? - ingrown hair disease

Hi guys .. Previously I have an ingrown hair once or twice within one month - or protuberances small white patch on the neck beard .. Recently in the last few years Tho .. what was worse was exploding around my neck in the fields .. search and get the keys too painful, then under them, and I feel like a leper or something - I drank before my razor i used lubricating oil on my face and shaving cream drug - I I tried electric razors and reg ... Nothing seems to help .... somebody has an idea?. Also, no one from a permanent removal or chemical facial hair and is working well? My face so I can not face the whole time ... They seem to have a skin disease ...

No comments:

Post a Comment