Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cobalt Ss Relplacement Battery Should I Buy A 2008 Cobalt SS Turbocharged Or Wait To See If They Are Going To Upgrade It In 2009?

Should I buy a 2008 Cobalt SS Turbocharged or wait to see if they are going to upgrade it in 2009? - cobalt ss relplacement battery

I opted for a Cobalt SS on the IS and the Speed3, and I know how to react to them. When I chose a different car, or is the best option? Furthermore, I have to wait until 2009 to determine whether to retain or continue with the disease model of the year 2008?

2 comments:

  1. to get to 09

    The 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt has improved the fuel economy of 37 mpg highway, though with 5-speed manual transmission, equipped with the addition of more efficient and powerful 2.2-liter Ecotec with variable valve timing. The Cobalt SS sedan is added and the Cobalt SS coupe is replaced by having a reconfigurable performance. New 16-inch alloy wheels are machine are added three new colors: Silver Ice, Gold Mist and Silver Moss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I was looking for a new car and I had my options were limited to the Civic Si, Mazdaspeed 3 and Cobalt SS Turbo. I have a lot of research and trial of them all in person last weekend, I opted for the Cobalt SS and bought. I had a week and I love it! It has more power and torque than the "yes" and it's just a tick faster than the MS3. Cobalt also handles better and has better fuel economy either. The three cars are great, but I felt the Cobalt was one point ahead in performance. So far, 2009 Cobalt SS, which I read, the results are identical, even with the HP, torque and handling. The only significant difference for the orientation of 09 is the availability of an SS sedan. If don'tnEED recommend the 2008 four-door safe. Good luck finding one thing that seems even a close call right now.

    ReplyDelete