Friday, February 19, 2010

Please Help Electric Belly Shock Feeling Body Building/weight Loss Question?

Body building/weight loss question? - please help electric belly shock feeling

I'm curious what is something ... This is as it seems / no

It's like a belt or a belt around his stomach and sends small electrical charges in your body and makes you some .... ABS or much of the belt .... Muscle building that ...

idk wat it means .... WUD and want to know because I'm too lazy to solve .... I'm too lazy in general, I see how I ... lol

So please help and tell me what is his name and, if different, where can I buy ..... Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I do not know what to do squats their names but I have seen, and this delay if it is a good job of ABB, belly high, not so difficult, what, and a better way to manage it. Theres no easy way to Cutt or just for good health, no pain, Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I do not know what to do squats their names but I have seen, and this delay if it is a good job of ABB, belly high, not so difficult, what, and a better way to manage it. Theres no easy way to Cutt or just for good health, no pain, Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will not work. Dude just starting an exercise routine. It moved first but after a month, you'll feel better, have more muscle (which burns fat) and no longer suck it.It also releases chemicals in the blood that you can feel comfortable. If you decide to be lazy to get the results of laziness. Make a change.You may be surprised by the results.

    ReplyDelete