Monday, February 22, 2010

Should I Wax Before Or After The Shower Ear Wax / Moisture?

Ear wax / moisture? - should i wax before or after the shower

Do you have this problem in the last 6 months I am constantly on Q-Tip both ears! I do not remember many times before. Now we fix a set of Q-tips on the bedside table and go 10/wk! Worse hair after washing or if you sleep on Oneside for too long. Not knowing much about water in my ears, though perhaps a few drops sprinkled - but try to be very careful now. Even if I wash my face alone, I think Q-tip from the right (and no, I do not have OCD!) I Q-Tip's ears just after a shower, but I get tickled more water or wax - and back to Q be tip!
I have tried alcohol in the Q-tip, but the moisture does not dry, not wet place! Worried, I have an infection, but the audience is always great, but lately I am having strange feeling in his right ear (like the pressure of the building). How do I get rid of it? Should I go to the doctor, even if I hear from still good? (appreciate the advice from someone in the medical field)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I get to see a doctor. The chances are good that you clean your ears for you. But most important, to review the structure of the ear canal and see if there is another reason for the irritation.

    Some people are really comfortable with a lot of moisture in the ear canal. You can use earplugs in the shower. They are a cheap solution.

    Find an ENT.

    ReplyDelete